Salary up to £45k
Are you an Intermediate Electrical Engineer on the lookout for somewhere with clear progression laid out from the start?
A client of ours is an organically growing & owner-managed business that’s been around for 40+ years. They’ve claimed numerous awards including for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
Due to their ongoing success, they have a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to work with their team on a wide variety of challenging projects.
• HNC/HND/Degree qualified minimum
• Impeccable knowledge of Electrical building services
• Ability to visit sites, complete inspections, identify issues, and solve problems.
• Ability to design within a Revit/BIM Environment.
• Understand the principles of BREEAM and LEED sustainability accreditation schemes.
• Demonstrable passion for working with clients and fellow professionals.
• Knowledge of or a strong desire to understand Low Carbon Design principles.
• Offer leadership, mentoring, and motivation to junior engineers.
• Passion and drive for Electrical Engineering
• Passion for Sustainability and Low Carbon design.
• Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
• Capable of dealing with a variety of issues
• Open to flexible ways of working including office-based and working from home.
• Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
They’re a unique business that recognizes the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. They encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity, and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications.
For more details contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org