£45,000 - £55,000 Car, Pension, Laptop, Benefits
Are you interested in working in a more advisory role with a client than a design role?
Do you have experience/deep understanding of FM services?
Would you be comfortable working as a Design Advisor in the FM division of a Consultancy?
The FM and Property services division of a Multi-disciplinary Building Services Constancy who have an international presence is looking to add a Mechanical Engineer who would like to do less design and more of a site based, client focussed advisory role.
This M&E Design Engineering Consultancy has office around the globe and originated as an international consultancy before they established their 1st office in London on the 70’s. Since then they have grown and currently occupy a 100-man office in central London with disciplines that include Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health, Vertical transportation, Fire and CAD/BIM/Revit Modeler all who operate in house are able to collectively work to deliver sustainable 3d models and real life solution for Commercial, residential and Datacentre clients – the company operates in other sectors but this is their primary focus.
Your Duties will include:
· Design, documentation and management of:
- Plant upgrade works across all disciplines,
- Energy profile or footprint improvement projects, and
- Minor refurbishment projects across all disciplines,
· Preparation of reports covering all facets of Technical Facilities Management including:
- Plant and services condition auditing covering all engineering building services in buildings of all type and use.
- Due Diligence or Vendor Audits as part of a building sale.
- Upgrade or refurbishment audits of existing building stock including the preparation cost estimates for the Services component of the project.
- Energy Audits and the development of efficiency options.
- Automation system upgrade and improvement including estimates of payback periods and investigation of potential funding schemes available to the Owner.
Are you comfortable performing all the above duties?
Do you understand cost estimation?
Are you currently (or almost) a Chartered engineer?
If this position is of interest to you, contact Mohammed Adris on 02037971230 or firstname.lastname@example.org