Share this post

  • Full Time
  • S60 UK

responsumltd RG/113

Circa £30,000 + Car healthcare pension

Do you have at least 2 years of Building Services Consultancy Experience?
Would you like to work in stable team of M&E design consultant on a range of engineering projects?
Can you produce Mechanical HVAC Engineering calculations?

A established M&E Building Services Design consultancy who has been operating for over 2 decades and has a steady increase in work load over the their course of operation. After focusing on their local market and become extremely well established in their area, they are now looking to appoint a Mechanical Design engineer to join their Building Services Team.

The Company

70% of their work comes from the healthcare sectors across both private (including Bupa) and the NHS contracts around the UK – mainly in the north and midlands region. The other 30 % comes from residential, commercial, Education, student housing and more; keeping all for the engineering staff on their technical tip-toes when working on healthcare projects, and fluent in their expertise and critical mind-set when working & approaching other projects. The company was established by 1 mechanical and 1 electrical director who have grown the team to become nearly 25 engineer-strong where considering all the engineer who joined them, 90% are still working there. They offer a family-run-style business where everyone is cared for, valued, trained and professionally challenged, and with summer approaching, expect a barbeque.

The Role

You will already be working with an M&E engineering design consultancy and will be carrying out Mechanical HVAC calculations, the use of Hevacomp would be advantageous. Although it is not essential that you have experience in the company’s specialist sectors, it would be advantageous along with the use of AutoCAD or REVIT. The Company does have their own internal REVIT and BREAAM / Sustainability resource and works in an open plan office so that all the disciplined teams can work and provide clash-free design solutions.

Would you like to join a long standing team in a fun and rewarding environment?
Can you demonstrate between 2 and 5 years of Building Services Design Experience?
Would you like to build your experience working on a range of engineering solutions?

If this position is of interest to you, contact us on 02037971230.

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 32 MB.