£60K + Benefits + Private Healthcare
Do you consider yourself an electrical wizard, ready to tackle exciting challenges
with a spark of enthusiasm? Can you picture yourself designing electrical
systems for projects ranging from F1 teams to historical landmarks? If you’re
nodding along, let’s explore this opportunity!
This company has strong roots, that weave back through decades of success
stories, that have created solid foundations for their future ambitions.
Established in 1946 as a surveying practice, this company is proud of their
heritage, built from a rich and interesting range of projects and experiences in all
aspects of property and construction around the world.
Their in-house family has grown too. Many of the 1,000+ people, working in 12
locations across the UK, have built their experience with this company over the
long term, providing excellent continuity for clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join an
experienced MEP team. You will be working as part of a team, and will be
expected to manage your own project work. This role offers you the chance to
progress your career at a forward-thinking, friendly company. You will work with
and be surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you embrace
new challenges, grow, and develop your skills.
Roles and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
● Working as the Senior Engineer in a design team and being responsible for
electrical building services design.
● Supervising and monitoring the work of others in this function.
● Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software
and other resources to design the systems required for the project.
● Undertaking electrical design calculations including the use of electrical
engineering software such as Amtech, Relux, or Dialux
● Producing reports, drawings, and specifications to suit various RIBA design
● Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers,
architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project
● Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
● Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets
legislative and health and safety requirements.
Experience and Skills Required
● Experience within an electrical building services design role from either a
consultant or contractor background.
● Having an accredited relevant degree or higher educational qualification in
an applicable discipline (HNC/HND)
● To have achieved or are working towards IEng or CEng status.
● Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a close-knit
team towards a shared goal.
● Attention to detail and a strong desire to deliver high standards for client
What They Can Offer
● Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team, adding
value to their growing business
● 25 days holiday – entitlements increase by 1 day per annum after 3, 5 and
● Private Healthcare
● Life Assurance
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Buying and Selling Annual Leave
● Gym Membership Scheme
● Company car leasing scheme
Do you believe in the importance of learning and development, all while
maintaining a friendly and supportive work-life balance?
Are you excited to grow and be a part of a company that encourages this
Keen on knowing more? Please contact Monique.