£75,000 - £90,000 + Benefits + Private Healthcare + Annual Bonus
Are you ready to take your career to new heights and lead a team of mechanical marvels in the heart of Central London? Do you have a knack for making strategic moves in your career while keeping your sense of humour intact? Do you want to live out your James (or Jane) Bond fantasy by working on highly classified projects? If this sounds like you, then this may be a new and exciting opportunity!
They are a British-owned integrated engineering design, energy, and sustainability consultancy. They shape places, communities, and infrastructure that inspires, respects the environment, and delivers societal and asset value for everyone.
As a leading integrated engineering design, energy, and sustainability consultancy, they bring sustainable solutions to major infrastructure projects and landmark buildings across the UK.
Oh and FYI: They are in the Top 100 Employers in the UK and have consistently been on this list for the past 5+ years!
As an Associate Director, you will be part of and will be leading a team that works on very sensitive contracts, up and down the UK. This is an opportunity for you to join and help lead a successful, fun, highly engaged team of building services design engineering professionals, in an influential and strategically important leadership role with ample opportunity for you to build a legacy and progress in your career.
Heads up: You will have to go through a high level of security clearance due to the nature of the projects.
Role and priorities include but not limited to:
· Developing relationships and brands in London.
· Living and breathing their values and ensuring they are a consultant and employer of choice.
· Team performance including work pipeline, costs, and operational management.
· Consistently meeting monthly and annual budgets at the team level, supporting MEP budget planning and ongoing review to improve performance.
· Working with the Divisional Director and Regional Board to develop and implement strategic initiatives in the team and across the wider business.
· Drive profitable and sustainable work-winning and maintain up-to-date forecasting for the team and input to the wider MEP division.
Skills and attributes you’ll need:
· Talent for business development and operations.
· Integrity and credibility. People want to work with you (customers and colleagues).
· Self-motivated team leader, with the ability to lead efficiency and growth.
· Strong communication, analysis, and people skills with increased multi-discipline working.
Are you someone who enjoys:
· Leading a team in tackling sensitive contracts that require a delicate touch?
· Ready to be at the forefront of team growth, celebrating every milestone with incentives tailored to each victory?
Keen on knowing more? Please contact Alex!