£45K - 65K +Private healthcare +Hybrid working options available
Do you consider yourself an electrical wizard, ready to tackle exciting challenges with a spark of enthusiasm? Can you picture yourself designing electrical systems for projects ranging from F1 teams to historical landmarks? If you’re nodding along, let’s explore this opportunity!
This company has strong roots, that weave back through decades of success stories, that have created solid foundations for their future ambitions. Established in 1946 as a surveying practice, this company is proud of their heritage, built from a rich and interesting range of projects and experiences in all aspects of property and construction around the world.
Their in-house family has grown too. Many of the 1,000+ people, working in 12 locations across the UK, have built their experience with this company over the long term, providing excellent continuity for clients.
As the Senior Electrical Engineer, your role will include:
· Working as a senior in a design team delivering detailed electrical building services design
· Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
· Undertaking electrical services calculations using a wide range of techniques including manual calculations, excel spreadsheets and use of electrical engineering software such as Amtech, Relux, or Dialux
· Producing reports, drawings and specifications to suit various RIBA design stages.
· Designing site-specific equipment as required
· Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
· Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
· Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
Experience and Skills Required
· Significant experience within an electrical building services role including undertaking calculations and producing drawings.
· Ideally hold an accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
· Experience using AutoCAD and Revit
· Experience using Amtech and Relux or Dialux
Some bonus info that may interest you:
· The new Director is looking to build more teams with leadership
· This company is heavily focussed on sustainability
· The M&E engineers who have the ambition to become future partners will be selected over technical skills – it’s all part of the company’s 10-year growth plan.
What they can offer you:
· A chance to be part of a forward-thinking, friendly company with room for growth.
· Opportunities for skill development and qualifications.
· A competitive salary.
· A range of benefits, including a company car allowance, private healthcare, and life assurance.
· Perks like a cycle to work scheme, gym membership, and more.
Do you believe in the importance of learning and development, all while maintaining a friendly and supportive work-life balance?
Are you excited to grow and be a part of a company that encourages this growth?
Keen on knowing more? Please contact Mohammed.