Up to £70k p/a + Private medical insurance + Income protection
Would you consider yourself a people’s person? We ask because you will be dealing with clients regularly. Do you consider yourself a good leader? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? If this is you, this may be a good opportunity for you, have a look below.
This company’s 155-year legacy is built on personal pride, technical expertise and dedication to delivering outstanding results. They are engineers of human experiences – problem solvers who care about how a space makes you feel when you step inside – who bring buildings to life. They overcome every challenge with ingenuity, determination, and pride.
They take personal responsibility to achieve a shared vision, combining strong relationships with technical excellence. When they embark on a project journey, they are making a commitment to the client and to each other.
Fun fact: This Consultancy has just surpassed the 1000 employee mark, putting them in an exclusive group of consultancies here in the UK.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will work on significant multidisciplinary projects in both the built and natural environments. You will also play an important role within the design team delivering detailed designs using specialist software. Additionally, you will work on a range of projects in the public and private sector with clients in the transportation and infrastructure, property and buildings, earth and environment, power and energy, resources, and industry sectors.
What You’ll Be Doing (including but not limited to)
· You will be working on a varied portfolio of varied portfolio of projects across key sectors.
· You will have the opportunity to lead electrical services design on large projects, and lead overall MEP on small to medium sized projects within the office,
· Responsible for dealing successfully with Clients and other professionals
· Awareness of consultant appointment conditions
· Define and agree brief with Client
· Manage and prioritise the workload of a project team including specialist groups.
· Host and chair internal project team meetings
· Contribute to the professional development of individual team members.
· Actively lead self and identify opportunities and provide support for career development of others
· Monitor project expenditure and report to Project leader
· Ensure quality standards and technical accuracy is delivered.
· Reporting cost and resource requirements to Project leader on a regular basis.
Some feel good info: This company wants all their staff to achieve rewarding careers. They celebrate integrity, keep their word and treat people with respect. They support each other and embrace diversity to create a place where people from every background can come together and do great things.
Some of the benefits you can expect:
· 9-day fortnight – the firm offers all employees the option to work a 9-day fortnight
· Hybrid Working – activity-based approach
· Employee stock purchase plan
· Cycle to work scheme
· Gym and retail discounts
· GAYE – Give As You Earn so you can give back while doing what you love
Do you want to work in a collaborative and forward-thinking environment?
How about working with a wide range of built-environment specialists?
Keen on knowing more? Please contact Kimberly