£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits + annual bonus scheme, private heal
Are you passionate about sustainability and energy efficiency? Do complex problems excite you? How would you rate your leadership skills? If you’re looking for your next opportunity and you think you tick all the boxes, then this may just be for you.
Before we get into who they are and what they do, it’s just really important to mention that this company has consistently been voted ‘’the best place to work’’ by The Sunday Times, Property Week, and Estates Gazette – how cool is that!
They are a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. They work with owners, occupiers, developers, and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
They are a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, ESG consultants, and project managers operating across Europe. They have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. This company always aims to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Not only will you be working at one of the best places in the UK but you will also get to experience and test yourself on a variety of challenges, with support, encouragement, and learning all the way.
This is a unique opportunity to join an in-house MEP team, looking to grow in size from 35 to 45 by the end of 2023.
You’ll cover a variety of projects across the UK, including Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Education projects – to name a few.
As an Associate, you will work closely with the Head of MEP to ensure targets are met and projects are successfully delivered on time.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ability to lead a team of engineers, projects, resource,s and financial management.
· Aspirations to grow the team as part of the wider business plans.
· Experience in producing Client briefs, fee proposals, technical design proposals, cost advice, & design reviews.
· Act as a focal point for technical design control.
· Able to develop client briefs, technical proposals, cost advice, design reviews, outline and scheme design reports, detailed designs, specifications, and value engineering.
· Ability to develop the design standards across the team and mentor junior engineers and graduates.
· Partnering with the MEP Operational Engineering team providing technical mechanical input and support.
· Working as part of a dynamic team – you will be a key interface with the internal Project Management and Surveying teams.
Some feel-good info: They are passionate about promoting a culture of openness and non-judgment around mental well-being and have signed the Time to Change pledge. From trained mental health champions to an employee assistance program where colleagues can speak to professional counselors, they take mental health and wellbeing seriously.
They are also a sociable bunch and host payday drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights, and cultural and sporting activities to socialize and have fun together. They also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events throughout the year.
Do you want support to achieve your career goals?
Wouldn’t it be great to be a part of a team where they believe teamwork makes the dream work?
Interested in knowing more? Please contact Alex!