£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits + annual bonus scheme + health insu
Are you interested in becoming a Principal in the near future? How would you rate your leadership skills? Are you looking for something a little bit different? If this sounds interesting, keep reading – a very rare opportunity could be waiting for you.
This company provides sustainable engineering solutions that improve the value, reliability, and efficiency of clients’ projects, and the broader built environment. They strive to enhance the lives of others by engineering outstanding projects and they are mindful that every project matters. They also pride themselves in sustaining deep and trusting relationships with their clients through solving their problems and serving them with utmost reliability.
For this role, you will focus on a number of commercial projects, however, there will be some variation with Residential, Retail, and Laboratories projects.
You will be responsible for the delivery of building services from design through to construction. This role works with moderate autonomy, applying technical knowledge and skills as an individual contributor to teams and projects. You will also be required to mentor and support Junior Engineers.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
· Minimum 3 years of engineering across the full project lifecycle and responsibility for delivering projects
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information of a complex nature both verbally and in writing with all stakeholders across multiple disciplines including colleagues and clients
· Ability to accept change and ambiguity
· Ability to exercise well-developed problem-solving skills and use substantial initiative and judgment to work independently to meet objectives
· Well-developed problem-solving skills
· Politically astute with team members and clients
· Consistently produce accurate work without errors
· Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback.
Some info about the culture and workplace vibe
This is a place where you can apply your skills and innovative ideas and turn them into a reality. Their multi-disciplinary expertise exposes their employees to many areas of engineering excellence while their global presence also presents opportunities for employees to gain experience in other offices.
They encourage professional and personal development and provide support through mentoring, technical training, and leadership development programs.
Work-life balance is essential for high performance, so flexible work is business as usual in this consultancy. They also have a strong focus on employee health and wellbeing, with access to resilience, stress management, mental health training, and various health and fitness-related reimbursements and discounts available.
Some perks for you:
· Annual Individual Bonus
· Employee Share Purchase Plan
· Excellence & Achievement Recognition Programs
· Nomination Title Appointments
· Subsidised Health & Fitness Memberships
Are you ready to take on a more leadership role?
Don’t you want to work at a company where they are not only inclusive but they actually really care about you?
Wouldn’t it be great to work with industry leaders?
Keen on knowing more? Please contact Alex.