£70K - £90K p/a + Medical Insurance + Pension
Do you have 8 to 15 years of experience in the field of fire safety and related disciplines? How would you rate your interpersonal and communication skills? We ask this because this role is mainly client-facing so you’ll be dealing with people…a lot! Do complex problems excite you? If you’re looking for your next opportunity and you think you tick all the boxes, then this may just be for you.
Before we get into who they are and what they do, it’s just really important to mention that this company has consistently been voted ‘’the best place to work’’ by The Sunday Times, Property Week, and Estates Gazette – how cool is that!
They are a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. They work with owners, occupiers, developers, and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
They are a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, ESG consultants, and project managers operating across Europe. They have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. This company always aims to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Not only will you be working at one of the best places in the UK but you will also get to experience and test yourself on a variety of challenges, with support, encouragement, and learning all the way.
They are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Fire Engineering Team Leader to join their team of professionals. This is a full-time position, and the ideal candidate should have experience in the field of fire safety, fire strategy, and related disciplines. You will be responsible for leading a team of fire engineering professionals, managing and coordinating fire engineering activities, and ensuring that all fire safety standards are met. You will also be required to provide expert witness advice and review strategy as part of major refurbs.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Review and provide guidance on fire engineering designs, calculations, and drawings.
- Develop fire strategies and design solutions to meet fire safety standards.
- Conduct workshops and meetings with stakeholders to ensure fire safety compliance.
- Provide advice and support to the fire engineering team.
- Ensure that fire engineering activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance to junior fire engineers and other members of the team.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, including fire authorities, clients, and contractors.
- Prepare reports and documents related to fire engineering activities.
- Monitor and review fire engineering activities and provide feedback.
- Ensure that all fire safety standards are met and maintained.
Some feel-good info: They are passionate about promoting a culture of openness and non-judgment around mental well-being and have signed the Time to Change pledge. From trained mental health champions to an employee assistance program where colleagues can speak to professional counselors, they take mental health and well-being seriously.
They are also a sociable bunch and host payday drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights, and cultural and sporting activities to socialize and have fun together. They also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events throughout the year.
Do you want support to achieve your career goals?
Wouldn’t it be great to be a part of a team where they believe teamwork makes the dream work?
Interested in knowing more? Please contact Mohammed.