Up to £65k p/a + Excellent benefits
How would you rate your people skills? Are you able to delegate and provide
support where needed? Are you looking to run your own projects from beginning
to end? If you’re ready for the next step in your career, have a look at the job
below – it may just be for you.
As a global company of specialist building services, process & ICT engineers, this
the company uses its market-leading technical expertise to provide a more
sustainably connected world.
Some fun facts:
– They have won 28 industry awards!
– They have 11 offices worldwide
– They have projects in 70 different countries – yes, you read that correctly!
This company is looking for a fully experienced Principal Electrical Engineer. You
will run medium to large-sized projects, undertake a client-facing role in the
development, design, and coordination of engineering project services for
Electrical installations, systems, equipment, facilities, etc.
Your roles include but are not limited to:
– Develop and specify applications of controls, instruments, and operating
systems for all building engineering services purposes
– Supervise junior engineers and ensure that engineering calculations and
drawings meet requirements
– Survey, test, and carry out dilapidation reports on existing electrical
– Specify activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation,
and operational testing conforms to functional specifications and customer
– Day-to-day decision-making on project progress and direct liaison with and
provides advice to a client
– Represent the Company at technical meetings with customers, professional
teams and contractors’ teams
– Ensure engineering calculations and drawings meet the required robust
industry and legal standards
– Lead the coordination of engineering services
At this company, they like to do things differently. Some would say they are
creative, and others would say they are talented. They believe they are fortunate
to have talented and conscientious employees who care about the impact of
their designs on the environment whilst also finding robust solutions for their
People are their greatest asset so they are committed to providing an engaging
and beneficial learning and career development journey for all employees. Their
aim is to encourage, motivate and support all staff to fulfill and exceed their
personal and professional potential.
Do you have knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation?
Are you able to prioritize your own workload and meet deadlines?
Don’t you want to work in an environment that appreciates you and your skills?
Keen on knowing more? Please contact Kimberly.