£48,000 - £58,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to progress to Principal within the near future? Don’t you want to work for a company that supports your long-term growth and skills development? Do you want to work on exceptionally varied and diverse projects? If this sounds like something you will be interested in, have a gander at the job below, it may just be for you.
This multi-discipline property and construction consultancy has strong roots that weave back through decades, having been established in 1946. They are proud of their heritage, built from a rich and interesting range of projects and experiences in all aspects of property and construction around the world.
Many of our 950+ people, working in 12 locations across the UK, have built their experience with us over the long term, providing excellent continuity for our clients.
Some FYI’s for you: In 2022, this consultancy was ranked in the top 20 of the Top 150 Consultants in the UK, whilst continuing to rise within the Top 50 Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, and Surveyors lists. They are also in the top 10 surveyors in the country!
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will join a significantly experienced and talented Engineering Team. You will work in various sectors including education, commercial, retail, industrial, leisure, and many more.
Your roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Leading a range of projects, either as a Lead Engineer, or Lead Mechanical Engineer, as well as supporting Junior Engineers, and liaising with all stakeholders.
· Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
· Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
· Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
· Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative and health and safety requirements
· Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimize the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
· Designing site-specific equipment as required
· Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
· Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
You will work with and be surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you to embrace new challenges, grow, and develop your skills and experience to progress within your career.
Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, they also offer:
· Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team, adding value to our growing business
· 25 days of holiday
· Car allowance
· Life Assurance
· Gym Membership Scheme
· Company car leasing scheme
· Regular social events
Wouldn’t it be great to work for a company that invests in your development?
Don’t you want to work somewhere that values your skills and knows your worth?
Interested in knowing more? Please contact Alex at: Alex@responsumltd.com