£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits + Private healthcare + WFH flexibil
Are you looking to progress to Principal within the near future? Don’t you want to work for a company that supports your long-term growth and skills development? Do you want exposure to a variety of different projects? If this sounds like something you will be interested in, have a gander at the job below, it may just be for you.
This multi-discipline property and construction consultancy has strong roots that weave back through decades, having been established in 1946. They are proud of their heritage, built from a rich and interesting range of projects and experiences in all aspects of property and construction around the world.
Many of our 950+ people, working in 12 locations across the UK, have built their experience with us over the long term, providing excellent continuity for our clients.
Some FYI’s for you: In 2022, this consultancy was ranked in the top 20 of the Top 150 Consultants in the UK, whilst continuing to rise within the Top 50 Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, and Surveyors lists. They are also in the top 10 surveyors in the country!
As a result of a number of recent project wins, this consultancy is looking to expand its Oxford office with the hire of a Senior Mechanical Engineer. Their projects include industrial, commercial, education, residential, and healthcare schemes with contract values up to £70 million,
As the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be exposed to many sectors and many cultures. Supporting the delivery of the project, you will be engaged with the complete design team, supporting the engineering choices and direction to optimize benefits and value for money to the client and end users. You’ll liaise closely with other disciplines, to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget, with the occasional site visits too.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
· Designing site-specific equipment as required
· Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
· Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
· Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative and health and safety requirements
· Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimize the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
· Peer review of colleague’s works
This role offers you the chance to progress your career at a forward-thinking and friendly company. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, they also offer;
· Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team, adding value to our growing business
· 25 days of holiday
· Car allowance
· Private Healthcare
· Life Assurance
· Gym Membership Scheme
· Company car leasing scheme
Wouldn’t it be great to work in a collaborative and motivating environment?
Don’t you want to work somewhere that values your skills and knows your worth?
Keen on knowing more?
Please contact Alex at: Alex@responsumltd.com