Up to £65k p/a + Flexible Pension Allowance + Private Medical
Do you have a passion for creative engineering? Is achieving a better work life balance important to you? Do you consider yourself a good leader? If this sounds like something you’ll be interested in, then this may be anew opportunity for you.
This is a quality brand and their studios are places where engineers and architects work together to apply new solutions to engineering challenges, creating some of the most captivating, sustainable and award-winning buildings in the UK, Ireland and internationally.
They design at every scale from city masterplans, neighbourhoods, parks, streets and buildings to specialist, bespoke light, and acoustic installations.
They are place makers who work at every stage of the design process from visioning to briefing to design, delivery, and operation. They respond to the demands of their dynamic and ever-changing planet with cross-discipline design thinking that spans all of life’s activities, protects the environment and enhances social value.
The staff are supported to achieve their full potential and are encouraged to develop their skills across a broad range of activities.
They are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their dynamic team – someone who revels in the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects in a stimulating, inter-disciplinary environment. You will have a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of challenging projects in sectors including workplace, healthcare, education, historic, sport and leisure, residential and sci-tech.
· Possess excellent communication skills and be capable of transmitting your passion for building services engineering to clients, other professions, and the team
· Be comfortable leading projects from inception to completion, mentoring lower-level engineers, facing clients, responding to clients’ needs and more.
· Have a broad experience of the industry, detailed knowledge of the design of building services systems and a keen interest in passive design techniques, sustainable environmental solutions, and renewable energy technologies
· Be capable of offering informed and intelligent comment on issues related to the creation of sustainable buildings
· Be knowledgeable and experienced in using front end design tools and should be fully CAD and IT literate
· Be experienced in working within a Revit environment
Are you results driven and enjoy challenging opportunities?
Do you have a positive attitude?
Are you resourceful?
Keen on knowing more? Please contact Kimberly.