£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits + Private Healthcare + WFH 3x week
Are you working towards Chartered status? How would you rate your people skills? Are you able to delegate and provide support where needed? Are you looking to run your own projects from beginning to end? If you’re ready for the next step in your career, have a look at the job below – it may just be for you.
As a global company of specialist building services, process & ICT engineers, this company uses its market-leading technical expertise to provide for a more sustainable connected world.
Some fun facts:
– They have won 28 industry awards!
– They have 11 offices worldwide
– They have projects in 70 different countries – yes, you read that correctly!
Before we get into the nitty gritty of the position – guess what?? You will have the option to work abroad for a few weeks of the year! How cool is that?!
This company is looking for a fully experienced Principal Mechanical Engineer. You will run medium to large-sized projects, undertaking a client-facing role in the development, design, and coordination of engineering project services. Project types will vary from time to time, however, you will specialize in Data Centre projects for some of the biggest companies in the world, so it’s important you have experience in this area.
When joining the business, there will be the opportunity to progress into an Associate level position, and this team has a great track record of promoting from within.
Your roles include but are not limited to:
– Develop and specify applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
– Survey, test, and carry out dilapidation reports on existing mechanical installations
– Specify activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements
– Day to day decision-making on project progress and direct liaison with and providing advice to the client
– Represent the Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams, and contractors’ teams
– Ensure engineering calculations and drawings meet the required robust industry and legal standards
– Lead the coordination of engineering services
At this company, they like to do things differently. Some would say they are creative, and others would say they are talented. They believe they are fortunate to have talented and conscientious employees who care about the impact of their designs on the environment whilst also finding robust solutions for their clients.
People are their greatest asset so they are committed to providing an engaging and beneficial learning and career development journey for all employees. Their aim is to encourage, motivate and support all staff to fulfill and exceed their personal and professional potential.
Do you have knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation?
Are you able to prioritize your own workload and meet deadlines?
Don’t you want to work in an environment that appreciates you and your skills?
Interested in knowing more? Please contact Alex!