Up to £45k p/a + Benefits + Private Healthcare + Flexi
Are you looking to progress to Principal within the near future? Don’t you want to work for a company that supports your long-term growth and skills development? Do you want exposure to a variety of different projects? If this sounds like something you will be interested in, have a gander at the job below, it may just be for you.
This multidiscipline property and construction consultancy has strong roots that weave back through decades, having been established in 1946. They are proud of their heritage, built from a rich and interesting range of projects and experiences in all aspects of property and construction around the world.
Many of our 950+ people, working in 12 locations across the UK, have built their experience with us over the long term, providing excellent continuity for our clients.
Some FYI’s for you: In 2022, this consultancy was ranked in the top 20 of the Top 150 Consultants in the UK, whilst continuing to rise within the Top 50 Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, and Surveyors lists. They are also in the top 10 surveyors in the country!
As a result of several recent project wins, this consultancy is looking to expand their office with the hire of an Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer. Their projects include healthcare, residential, commercial, retail, industrial schemes with contract values up to £70 million. You will be designing robust electrical systems and producing drawings and calculations to ensure that the building services installation meets the needs of the clients.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Liaising closely with other professionals, including mechanical engineers, structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
· Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
· Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative and health and safety requirements
· Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
· Designing site-specific equipment as required
· Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
You will work with and be surrounded by mentors and a support network to help you to embrace new challenges, grow, develop your skills and experience to progress within your career. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, they also offer: