Salary up to £45k
Are you an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer looking for accelerated
career progression prospects?
Want to work on a diverse range of projects?
Want WFH flexibility?
They can offer all of the above in abundance!
They’re a boutique, independent MEP consultancy with a very interesting project
portfolio compromising of high-end resi, commercial offices and mixed-use to
name a few.
As an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, you will be working on a variety of
projects under the supervision of the Senior / Associate along with attending
DTM’s. Strong communication skills are desired for this role.
▪ HND minimum or degree in either Building Services Engineering or
Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
▪ Completed 4+ years UK building services experience.
▪ Strong technical knowledge.
▪ Experienced in the use of cable sizing and lighting design software packages
such as Amtech, Dialux, and Relux.
▪ Experience in REVIT is a bonus.
For more details and to apply please contact Danny.