Salary up to 58k + Package
Would you like to work for a company who have consistently been on the Top 100 Companies to Work for list for the last 7 years?
They’re a pleasure to represent and pride themselves on looking after their people and values which contributes to unique, dynamic and above all else friendly, inviting environment to work in.
Due to growth they now have an opportunity for an Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team.
The role will incorporate:
• Producing design deliverables, including specifications, drawings and schedules.
• Coordinating with others disciplines, working closely with the BIM and Revit team to ensure
drawings and models are accurately prepared and coordinated
• Project delivery & attending DTM’s & Site Meetings as needed
• Responsible for the design quality and profitable delivery of own projects.
• Ambitious and dynamic, you enjoy change and variety.
• Client facing with strong written & verbal English, as the candidate will be expected to lead
meetings when required and communicate with all members of the design team.
• Minimum 3 years or more in the Building Services field and already operating at high Level
Junior or already an Intermediate at the minimum
• Sound knowledge of BIM processes, Revit and IES/Amtech.
• Relevant qualification(s) at HNC, HND, Bachelors or Masters.
Salary will be subject to candidate’s abilities but potentially up to £58k + Package for the right person.
There will also be plenty of progression opportunity, so they are looking for someone motivated and hungry to keep progressing.
For more details please contact Danny.