Up to £80k + Benefits + WFH Flexibility
Are you already in a Head of Energy & Sustainability role or perhaps you could see this being your title and are ready to step up?
Perhaps you also want to work for a consultancy that has won multiple awards and has a great family feel to it?
This consultancy could be for you…
With multiple award wins over recent years, this consultancy has gone from strength to strength. With offices across the Globe, they work on some very high-profile projects in the UK & Middle East. With specialist teams, this consultancy covers Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education and Mission Critical / Data Centre projects.
Here’s a Few Key Things They’re Looking For:-
• Develop, promote and implement the Energy & Sustainability strategy for the Company.
• Lead on the development of Net Zero Carbon Roadmaps and carbon reduction initiatives.
• Full understanding of Building Regulations Part L.
• Cover all major Energy & Sustainability issues with Project Managers.
• High quality and clarity of written and oral communication, both internal and external.
If you have 8+ years’ experience in Energy & Sustainability then you’re already in with a good shot.
For a full job description please get in touch