Salary up to £75k
Done with the Consultancy side and fancy a change into the D&B Contractor world?
Want a flexible working policy?
Want to keep progressing beyond Associate level – Here you can!
A client of ours are on the hunt for either a Principal or Associate Electrical Design Engineer to work alongside their existing electrical design team and to work closely with their associates in developing their business, with a view to progressing to a more senior role within the business.
• Lead projects, representing all MEP disciplines across a range of projects
• Manage and forecast spend, ensuring that work is kept to budget
• Manage a variety of projects within a short period of time
• Accountable for the P+L within the department
• To act as a focal point within BAM design alongside other principal engineers for all issues related to Electrical Services Engineering.
More available on the full job spec.
We would expect the principal or associate engineer to have the following general experience:
• Excellent working knowledge of Building Regulations and IEE/CIBSE/BSRIA Design standards
• Working Knowledge of D of Ed and BCO Design standards
• Working Knowledge of the 18th Edition Regulations BS7671
• Excellent working Knowledge of main British Standards which are applied daily to designing and specifying, Electrical services systems including; High & low voltage electrical systems, life safety systems, lighting, FA, Security and Data Networks.
• Smart buildings and low and zero carbon technologies
• Working Knowledge in the use of Amtech , Dialux and Relux lighting software
• More available on full job spec
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and won’t be around for long I’m sure.
Our client embraces flexible working and welcomes conversation around your individual needs.
Salary will depend on ability but potentially up to £75k for the right person.