Salary up to £50k
Intermediate to Senior Electrical Design Engineer Required boasting excellent career progression prospects
Our client has seen an increase in workloads and are now looking to recruit the above for their Central London-based office.
They’re an independent engineering consultancy with a very interesting project portfolio compromising of high-end resi, commercial offices and mixed-use to name a few.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be working on a variety of projects working under the supervision of the Project Manager along with attending DTM’s. Strong communication skills and desire for this client-facing role.
▪ Degree or master’s degree in either Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
▪ Completed 4+ years UK building services experience.
▪ Strong technical knowledge.
▪ Experienced in the use of cable sizing and lighting design software packages such as Amtech, Dialux, Relux.
▪ Experience of REVIT projects.
▪ Design of lighting, small power, fire alarm, lightning protection, sub-mains distribution and ancillary electrical services.
▪ Use of design software to prepare calculations and designs.
▪ Preparation of specifications and written reports and condition surveys.
▪ Preparation of equipment schedules.
▪ Drawing schematics, general arrangements and sections for electrical services and marking up of drawings.
▪ Site inspections for witnessing, testing and commissioning of electrical
For more details please contact Danny.