Salary up to £90k
Do you consider yourself a Leader / Expert in the Mission Critical field?
Want to work on some of the most complex Engineering projects in this sector?
Already working at Team Leader level or equivalent?
Responsum are recruiting for a client who are pushing the envelope on Mission Critical Design and are now actively looking to recruit at Team Leader level.
The Mission Critical Team Leader is responsible for managing their medium-sized team and establishing a strong market presence and a client following
To flourish in this role, you will have: –
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Experience and be qualified in the field of Mission Critical design/delivery.
• Demonstrable experience writing specifications, controls software or commissioning.
• Site experience of building services solutions appropriate for Mission Critical projects.
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients.
• Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to
communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines.
• Highly developed verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise substantial initiative and high-level judgement and to work independentl
to meet objectives.
• Well-developed problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
This company embraces flexible working and welcomes discussions about your individual needs.
Salary will be subject to candidate’s abilities but potentially up to £90k for the right person.