Salary up to £60k
Responsum is recruiting for an established, innovative Mechanical & Electrical design consultancy that provides full MEP Building Services across all sectors of the property and construction industry.
They are passionate about providing measurable benefits to their clients along with supporting their clients in delivering a range of sustainability solutions with a considered approach to successfully meet and exceed their ambitious targets.
They have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring energy/sustainability consultant to join either their London or Berkshire branch to support the company in its aspiration to drive the growth of this area of the business. They primarily operate within the Residential, Hospitality & Commercial sectors
The candidate must have the following attributes:
• Producing Energy and Sustainability Statements for planning
• Undertaking thermal modeling and dynamic simulations within IES to produce BRUKL output document calculations and EPCs
• Undertaking SAP calculations for residential buildings
• Carrying out daylight, sunlight, and overheating assessments
• Undertaking BREEAM assessments (not essential)
Salary will be subject to the candidate’s abilities but potentially up to £60k for the right person.
There will also be plenty of progression opportunities, so they are looking for someone motivated and hungry to keep progressing.
For more details please contact email@example.com / 07825648158